Perfect for a breakfast or snack on the go!!
- 1 500g egg whites + 2 whole eggs
- 1 sm yellow onion (chopped)
- 1/2 yellow pepper (chopped)
- 1/2 red pepper (chopped)
- 4 slices of cooked turkey bacon (chopped)
- 1/3 – 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- himalayan salt & black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease a regular size muffin pan with coconut oil (or spray).
- Evenly distribute onion, pepper and bacon among the 12 muffin cups.
- Add egg whites, eggs, salt & pepper to a blender and blend until combined.
- Pour over each muffin to cover.
- Sprinkle each with cheese.
- Place in oven and bake for 20 – 25 mins or until firm.
- Allow to cool for a few minutes before removing from pan.
Makes 12 muffins ~ per muffins ~ 59 calories, 2gr carbs, 2gr fat, 5gr protein, 1gr sugar, 0 gr fiber