- 1/2 cup large flake oats
- 1/4 cup cooked mashed sweet potato (no skin)
- 1/2 cup egg whites
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- pinch of baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp crushed pecans
- 1/4 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp pure maple syrup
- Place first 6 ingredients into a bowl and mix together until fully combined.
- Pour into a hot pan – (either as one or multiple pancakes) .
- Cook on medium heat until bottom is brown.
- Flip and repeat on other side.
- Remove from pan and top with remaining ingredients.