Simple after school snack for the whole family!!
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 3 Tbsp pure honey
- 2 cups plain greek yogurt
- 2Tbsp chia seeds
- Place the strawberries, 1 Tbsp of honey and 1/4 cup water in a blender.
- Blend on high speed until blended down (smoothie consistency)
- Place the yogurt into a large bowl with the remaining honey and the chia seeds.
- Stir to combine.
- Pour in the strawberry mixture.
- Mix together until well combined.
- Pour the mixture evenly into Popsicle molds.
- Insert the stick.
- Place in the freezer and set overnight.
- Simply run the Popsicle molds under warm water to easily remove.