Simply Made Overnight Baked French Toast ….the PERFECT, no fuss, stress free breakfast ~ SIMPLY, prep the night before, and bake in the morning!
- 12 slices whole grain bread (cubed)
- 2 cups blueberries or mixed berries (frozen or fresh)
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 cup egg whites
- 6 whole eggs
- Prepare a (9×13) baking pan with non stick spray or rub with coconut oil.
- Place bread into prepared pan, and add berries on top.
- In a large bowl, whisk together all ingredients (except bread & fruit).
- Pour wet mixture over top and sprinkle with more cinnamon.
- Cover the pan with foil and place in the fridge.
- Let chill in refrigerator overnight.
- In the morning, preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place pan in the oven and bake covered for 45 minutes, or until set, remove foil and bake for an additional 15 minutes.
- Serve with syrup and toasted nuts.
Makes 6~8 servings ~ per serving 273 calories, 38gr Carbs, 7gr fat, 15gr protein, 10gr sugar, 6gr Fiber