Simple and oh so yummy!! My family just devoured these for dinner – LOVE when that happens!!
- 1 19oz can of chickpeas (rinsed & drained)
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 1/2 cups zucchini (shredded)
- 1/4 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup raw sunflower seeds
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tbsp minced garlic
- 2 Tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp paprika
- himalayan salt & pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, mash the chickpeas to a course texture.
- Add in remaining ingredients and stir until completely combined.
- With hands, form into 6 patties.
- Heat 1Tbsp of olive oil in a pan over medium high heat.
- Pan fry the patties until golden brown on each side, about 5 mins.
- Serve with a dollop of greek yogurt mixed with pinch of dried dill.