If you haven’t tried roasted cabbage before – you are seriously missing out! the flavor is AMAZING!
DID YOU KNOW Cabbage is full of vitamin K and anthocyanins, that help with mental function, concentration and prevent nerve damage, and improves your defense against Alzheimer’s disease, and dementia. Cabbage is also high in sulfur – aka “the beautifying mineral” and helps to dry up oily and acne skin. It is also high in vitamin C and potassium.
Ancient healers declared cabbage contained moon power because it grew in the moonlight. Definitely worth adding this superfood to your weekly meal plan.
- 1 medium green cabbage head (cut into 1 -2 inch wedges)
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Himalayan salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- Place cabbage wedges on prepared pan.
- Brush each wedge with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with salt & pepper.
- Place in the oven and bake for about 40 mins until tender and edges are golden.