Taking only minutes to prepare – this salad is FULL of yummy flavor – and is the perfect addition to your next bbq meal.
- 4 cups raw broccoli florets (cut into small pieces)
- 4 celery stalks (diced)
- 1/3 of a red onion (diced)
- 4 strips turkey bacon (cooked crispy and chopped)
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup raw walnuts
- 1/2 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- •1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
- •1/4 cup mayo
- himalayan salt & pepper (to taste)
- Place all ingredients (except for dressing) into a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, stir together the yogurt, mayo and salt & pepper.
- Pour dressing mixture over the salad and mix together until well combined.
- Serve with your favorite grilled protein.