Not only are these wraps insanely yummy – they are also loaded with antioxidants and nutrients.
- Green cabbage leaves
- Red bell pepper slices
- Shredded carrots
- Sliced cucumbers
- Cooked shrimp
- 2 Tbsp crunchy peanut butter
- 1/2 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp tamari or braggs soy seasoning
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 Tbsp of lime juice
- Sprinkle of red pepper flakes
- Rinse and dry cabbage leaves.
- Layer with shrimp bell pepper, carrots, and cucumber in cabbage leaves and roll up.
- Set aside.
- In a bowl, combine peanut butter, sesame oil, tamari, garlic, lime juice, honey, red pepper flakes.
- Mix well.
- Add water to achieve desired consistency.