Mmmmm chocolate – really need I say more?? This bark is SO SIMPLE to make and SO YUMMY to eat. Thankfully I am bringing this to a girls night tonight – or the temptation to eat the whole pan would be huge!! lol Always better to share!!
- 2 cups dark chocolate (chopped)
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds (toasted)
- himalayan salt
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Toast pumpkin seeds in a frying pan over medium high heat until golden brown.
- Melt chocolate and coconut oil together until smooth.
- Pour melted chocolate onto prepared baking sheet.
- Top the chocolate with pumpkin seeds.
- Sprinkle generously with himalayan salt.
- Place in the freezer until set.
- Break into pieces.