- 1 cup large flake oats
- 1 cup chocolate protein powder
- 3/4 cup natural peanut butter (softened)
- ½ cup hemp hearts
- ⅓ cup pure honey (warmed)
- 1/3 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 3 Tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- Place all ingredients except milk into a large bowl.
- Mix until combined.
- Add the milk, and mix.
- With clean hands, roll into balls.
- Place balls on the prepared pan.
- Place balls in the freezer to set.
- Once set (about 30 mins) place balls in a container and seal with a lid.
- Store in the fridge.
Makes about 24