If you find you are always racing out the door and not eating a healthy breakfast – these “Oatmeal “On The Go” Bars are the perfect solution! Feel free to change up the dried fruit, nuts and nut butter or add in chia seeds, hemp hearts, dried coconut….*just note the nutritional values will alter.
- 4 cups large flake oats
- 1 cup vanilla protein powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 egg + 3 egg whites
- 3/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter (softened)
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup dried apricots (chopped)
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup raw almonds
- 1/3 raw pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare a 13×9 baking pan with coconut oil spray.
- In a large bowl, stir together all of the ingredients.
- Spread evenly into prepared pan.
- Place in the oven and bake for about 20 – 25 minutes (do not over bake)
- Let cool completely in pan.
- Slice into 12 bars.Per serving – Calories 302 , Fat 12 gr, Carbs 34gr, Protein 16 gr, Sugar 12 gr, Fiber 6 gr