My kids LOVE these bars, which is great as they are jam packed FULL of healthy, yummy goodness.
- 2 cups large flake oats
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup hemp hearts
- 1½ cups natural peanut butter (smooth)
- ½ cup honey
- 1 bar of 85% dark chocolate
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1-2 Tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- In a large bowl, stir together oats, coconut and hemp hemp hearts.
- Place the peanut butter, honey and chocolate in a med size pot and heat over med/low heat until softened and chocolate is melted.
- Pour over oat mixture and stir until well combined.
- Add in almond milk if dry.
- Press into parchment paper-lined or lightly greased baking pan.
- Place in the fridge until set (about 30 mins).
- Cut into 12- 16 squares.
- Store in airtight container in fridge or freezer.
*I doubled the recipe