Back to school week means back to making lunches! These “Lunch Box Energy Balls” are the perfect lunch box snack, FULL of healthy fats, protein, whole grain oats, and a little sweetness – to keep them energized for all of school demands.
- 1 cup large flake oats
- 1/2 cup chocolate protein powder (optional)
- 1 Tbsp organic chia seeds
- 1/2 cup super seed butter (any nut butter would work)
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 Tbsp mini chocolate chips
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Soften super seed butter if needed to make more pliable.
- Place all ingredients into a large bowl and combine (I like to use my hands).
- With hands, form into 12, 1 inch balls.
- Once balls are formed, place pan in the fridge to set.
- Remove balls from pan and place in an airtight container.
- Store in the fridge.
Per Ball ~ 148 calories, 17gr carbs, 7 gr fat, 7gr protein, 8 gr sugar, 2 gr fiber