Back to school week means back to making lunches! These “Lunch Box Energy Balls” are the PERFECT lunch box add in snack, to keep them energized for all of school demands. FULL of healthy fats, protein, whole grain oats, and a little sweetness.
- 1 cup large flake oats
- 1/2 cup chocolate protein powder (optional)
- 1 Tbsp organic chia seeds
- 1/2 cup super seed butter (any nut butter would work)
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 Tbsp mini chocolate chips
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Soften super seed butter if needed to make more pliable.
- Place all ingredients into a large bowl and combine (I like to use my hands).
- With hands, form into 12, 1 inch balls.
- Once balls are formed, place pan in the fridge to set.
- Remove balls from pan and place in an airtight container.
- Store in the fridge.
Per Ball ~ 148 calories, 17gr carbs, 7 gr fat, 7gr protein, 8 gr sugar, 2 gr fiber