healthy YOU was created to help you add YOU back into the equation.
Changing the way you think, eat, move and live as you shift your mindset, gain greater self awareness and find YOUR healthy.
As an Eating Psychology & Mind Body Nutrition Practitioner, my approach is positive and empowering, as I guide you on transforming your relationship with food, body image, and self.
During our journey together, I will help you walk away from the outdated, dis-empowering approaches to health, fitness, and nutrition, and find strategies that work for YOU. Ultimately creating a healthy lifestyle that nourishes your body, mind, heart & soul, and has you living your healthiest life.
Throughout the program we will be focusing on our mindset, nutrition and movement.
Each area playing an important role in how you show up for YOU each day.
I will give you the tools, support, and guidance needed, so YOU can make healthy living a lifestyle, and not just a mere 12 week thing. Showing you how to nourish your body with healthy whole foods, move your body with activities that it enjoys, and treat your body with the love & respect that it deserves.
You will be supported in a non-judgemental environment every step of the way. Not only by me as your coach, but also by a community of AWESOME like-minded individuals…. who start off as strangers, but quickly become your loudest cheerleaders.
We come together in a safe, private, online space. Where we motivate, encourage, celebrate and lift each other up, through the daily highs & lows of this journey – ultimately helping you to step into your power, and reach your healthiest, happiest, best self.
SEPT 8th – DEC 1st 2019
$147.00 (includes gst)
WHAT YOU GET
Entry into a Private Online Facebook Group
- Where you can connect with a tribe of like-minded individuals that will help you rock your healthiest self.
Daily Support & Accountability
- You are never alone, I am here to support you throughout your journey. To encourage, motivate, and hold you accountable, as you work towards your goals and unleash your full potential.
3 Full Body Workouts (new ones every four weeks)
- To help motivate you to move your body. In 30 mins or less, these can be done from the comfort of your home or in the gym. A combination of strength & endurance moves, that will leave you feeling strong, healthy and full of energy.
- Knowing how to properly nourish your body can be very confusing, but eating healthy doesn’t need to be complicated. I am going to give you the tools so you can create a plan that works best for you, so you feel your best, as you work towards your goals.
Simple & Healthy Recipe Ideas
- We live in a fast paced world, which often has us eating on the go. I am going to show you how to “keep it simple” in the kitchen, while creating delicious simple healthy meals and snacks, that nourish your body.
Healthy Tips & Advice
- There is a lot of misguided information out there. Throughout the 12 weeks, I am going to help you weed through the facts and the BS. Sharing lots of healthy nutrition tips, advice and info – so you can feel confident with the choices you are making.
- Throughout the 12 weeks, “fun” challenges will be posted, to help you stay motivated & accountable as you work towards your goals.
- A monthly social where we can connect and troubleshoot as a group, to help us push past barriers that are in our way and celebrate our wins.
WHAT YOU NEED
- Set of dumbbells (various weights if possible)
- Interval timer (or app on phone)
- Stability ball
- Step bench (if you don’t have one don’t worry)
- Positive mindset
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Do you endorse a “product” and do I need to purchase it or any other “supplement” to do your program?
– Absolutely not. I know that there are many great products out there, but I have not aligned myself with any of them, nor do I promote them. I believe that the use of them is completely individual.
I have done other programs in the past, but always felt they were too big and that I was never noticed. Do you limit the amount of participates you take.
– Yes, I like to cap my program at 125 participates – as I like to personally make a connection with each member. If you participate in the group, you will definitely not go unnoticed.
I haven’t worked out for years, do I have to follow the workouts and can the workouts be modified?
– The workouts provided are simply a tool to get you actively moving your body. All of the exercises/workouts provided can be modified to suit your individual needs. The idea is to simply get your body moving – I want you engaging in activities that you enjoy doing, and that help create a healthy glow and leave you feeling your best.
Do I need to follow a certain meal plan, and eat different foods from my family?
– Absolutely not – We all have different goals, different tastes and different dietary needs. I encourage whole food eating and provide “sample meal” ideas and lots of simple family friendly recipes throughout the 12 weeks. Thus helping you create an eating plan that works best for YOU.
I’m shy and not really into posting in a group – can I still be part of the program?
– Absolutely, although I do encourage you to post on the group page, join in with the daily chatter and weekly challenges, it is definitely not a necessity. You can still greatly benefit by simply reading the daily posts and being a silent entity.
I don’t live anywhere near you, can I still do your program?
– You bet, that’s the beauty of the internet, everything is done completely online. So no matter where you are in the world, you can participate. I currently have members in Australia, United States, Ontario, Calgary, British Columbia, Manitoba, etc.
*Have another question for me? Feel free to send an email to email@example.com and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
WHAT OTHER MEMBERS ARE SAYING
” Nicole’s coaching, mentoring, and encouraging helped me learn to love a healthy lifestyle, to eat delicious, nutritious foods, and to move my body every day in a way that I enjoy. Delicious recipes, fun workouts, daily coaching, weekly challenges, and lots of group support. You get out of it what you put into it, and it can change your life if you’re willing to put in the work. I just turned 40, and I feel and look better now than I did at 25! ”
“I’ve always set myself to for failure. Nicole’s program has helped me to forgive myself when I slip up, and to love myself exactly how I am.
I’m 51 and finally OK with my body.”
“I know I have done the work – but the encouragement and support that I receive in this program, has really allowed me to believe in myself. The workouts provided have also given me an opportunity to get stronger – physically and mentally – and this has also allowed me to do things that I didn’t think were possible a very short while ago.”