This is currently my favorite salad bowl dressing (for about a year now lol) – I adapted the original recipe from *Whitewater Cooks a little. It is so flavorful and so full of nutrients, with the addition of nutritional yeast and tahini.
- 1/2 cup nutritional yeast flakes
- 1/3 cup tamari,
- 1/3 cup braggs soy seasoning
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 Tbsp tahini
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 3/4 cup olive or avocado oil.
- Place everything into a blender and blend until fully combined.
- Place contents in a mason jar and secure with a lid.
- Store in the fridge for about 7 days.