I LOVE that these balls by Whitewater Cooks are FULL of whole foods (and chocolate chips). They are perfect for pre workout or to take on a hike.
- 1 cup sunflower seeds, toasted (organic)
- 1 cup sesame seeds, toasted (organic)
- 1 cup rolled oats (large flake)
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup raisins (organic)
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder (cacao)
- 2 cups peanut butter (natural)
- 1/2 cup liquid honey (organic)
- 1 1/2 cups (approx.) toasted coconut, for coating
- Combine all ingredients except coconut in a large bowl.
- Mix everything together well with your hands.
- You may need a bit more honey to hold it together (I didn’t).
- Roll 1/4 cup scoops into balls and then roll them in coconut.
- Store in airtight container in refrigerator for up to one week or in freezer for two months.
*I got about 65 balls from this recipe