- 3 hard boiled eggs ( keep 2 yolks)
- 1 stalk celery chopped
- ¼ cup cottage cheese
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- himalayan salt and pepper
- spinach leaves
- 1 long pointed red pepper (or use reg)
- Remove the shell from the hard boiled eggs.
- Only keeping 2 yolks and tossing one.
- Place eggs in a bowl and mash well with a fork.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix to combine.
- Slice pepper in half, remove seeds.
- Layer with a few spinach leaves
- Top with egg mixture.
Serves 1 – 254 Calories, 13gr Carbs, 11gr Fat, 27gr Protein, 8gr Sugar, 2gr Fiber