Absolutely AMAZING with a little natural nut butter on top!!
- 1 500ml carton of egg whites + 2 whole eggs
- 1/2 cup large flake oats
- 1 banana
- 1 Tbsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 60 dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease a 12 cup muffin tin with coconut oil or nonstick spray.
- Place everything except for the chocolate chips in a blender and blend until combined.
- Pour mixture evenly into prepared pan and top with 5 chocolate chips per muffin.
- Place in the oven.
- Bake for 20 -25 mins or until golden brown and firm to touch.
- Cool for a few minutes in pan, remove and cool completely on wire rack.
- Per muffin – 72 calories, 8g carbs, 3g fat, 7g protein, 3g sugar, 1g fiber