PERFECT for the holidays….. I love to make a BIG batch of granola and share it among family & friends. Simply place into mason jars, add a rustic homemade tag and you have a simple hostess gift made from the heart!
- 4 cups large flake oats
- 1 cups unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 cup raw slivered almonds
- 2 tsp ground ginger
- 1½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg
- ½ tsp himalayan salt
- ⅛ tsp ground cloves
- ⅔ cup coconut oil (melted)
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup roasted pistachios (lightly salted)
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup white chocolate chips ( optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together oats, coconut, almonds, spices & salt.
- Pour coconut oil over mixture and stir.
- Combine maple syrup, molasses, and vanilla and pour over the oat mixture,
- Stir well until combined.
- Transfer mixture to prepared pan.
- Place into the oven and bake for about 30 mins (stirring often) or until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely.
- Once cooled, stir in pistachios, dried cranberries and white chocolate chips.
- Store into mason jars (make for a great gift) or an airtight container.