These “Cranberry Apple & Cheddar Turkey Muffins” are so simple to make. GREAT for a meal on the go and perfect for the kids school lunches.
- 1 ½ lbs of lean ground turkey
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- ½ of a apple chopped
- ½ cup cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup egg whites
- 2 Tbsp ground flax
- 1 Tbsp smouldering smoked apple wood spice ( Club House)
- salt /pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Prepare 12 muffin tin with nonstick spray .
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients, leaving out ¼ of the cheddar .
- Spoon mixture evenly amongst the muffin cups.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 25 mins or until done.
Makes 12 muffins ~ per muffin ~ 123 Calories, 5gr Carbs, 5gr Fat, 14gr Pro, 4gr Sugar, 1gr Fiber