The nuts are always my favorite part of granola – so why not make it all nuts lol….with some seeds throw in the mix too. This is such a yummy combo – great on yogurt or cottage cheese or simply on its own as an energy filled snacked.
- 2 cups raw almonds
- 1 cup raw pecans
- 1 cup raw walnuts
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup raw sunflower seeds
- 1/3 cup raw sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 2 Tbsp ground flax
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 2 Tbsp coconut sugar
- 1/4 tsp of himalayan salt
- ground cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp pure vanilla extract
- 3 Tbsp coconut oil (melted)
- 1/4 cup honey
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a large baking pan with parchment paper.
- Place all of the ingredients into a large bowl.
- Stir until well combined.
- Spread the mixture evenly onto prepared pan.
- Place into the oven on the middle rack and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and stir.
- Return to oven for another 6-8 minutes, or until toasted golden brown. (be sure to watch it carefully as it can burn quickly).
- Remove from the oven and let cool completely.
- Place cooled granola in a container with an air-tight seal ( I like to use mason jars).
- Store a jar in the fridge and the extra jars in the freezer until ready to use.
*optional – once cooked stir in 1/2 cup dried cranberries or raisins