Perfect holiday treat….all the yummy flavor of your favorite gingerbread cookie, without the extra sugar!
- 1 1/2 cups plain almonds
- 1 cup large flake oats
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp cloves
- 1 Tbsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup Water
- 3 squares 85% Lindt chocolate (melted)
- Place all ingredients into a food processor and process
until fully combined.
- With damp hands, form into 1 inch balls.
- Place balls on a baking pan lined with parchment paper.
- Drizzle a small amount off dark chocolate on each ball.
- Place in the freezer to set (about 30 mins).
- Once set, transfer balls into a container with a lid and store in the fridge or freezer.
- Eat directly from the freezer!
Makes 18 balls ~ per ball 110 Calories, 9gr Carb, 6gr Fat, 5gr, Protein, 3gr Sugar, 2gr Fiber