Mmmm doesn’t get much better than peanut butter & chocolate. Seriously a match made in heaven!! The dates in this recipe make these cookies extra moist and delicious – I bet you can’t eat just one!?!
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- 1 packed cup soft medjool dates (pitted & chopped)
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup melted dark chocolate
- himalayan salt (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place peanut butter and dates into a food processor and process until well combined.
- Add vanilla and egg.
- Pulse to combine.
- Form into balls and place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Using a fork, gently press down on each dough ball to flatten.
- Sprinkle with himalayan salt (optional).
- Place into the oven and bake for 9-10 minutes.
- Once baked, allow to fully cool.
- Once cool, dip the cookies in chocolate.
- Sprinkle more salt on the chocolate if desired.
- Place in the fridge or freezer to harden the chocolate.
- Store in an airtight container.