- 1/2 cup oat flour
- 1 cup large flake oats
- 1 Tbsp ground flax
- pinch of himalayan salt
- 1/2 cup walnuts (broken into small pieces)
- 1/2 cup banana chips (broken into small pieces)
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder (about 1 cup)
- 1/4 coconut oil (melted)
- 1 Tbsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup unsweetened organic almond milk
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place all ingredients into a large bowl and mix until combined fully.
- With clean hands, form into 1 1/2 inch balls.
- Place onto the prepared pan.
- Place in the fridge to set (about 10 mins)
- Place in an airtight container and store in the fridge or freezer.
Makes roughly 15 balls ~ per ball ~ 128 calories, 9 gr carbs, 8 gr fat, 5 gr protein, 1 gr sugar, 2 gr fiber